Hello, my name is Jonathan Allain. I serve Jesus. I am currently 39 years old, a divorced, single-father of two children (Abigail, 14, and Balen, 8). I have a zoo: 2 dogs Jazz & Penny, 1 cat Morpheus, 1 rabbit Thunderstorm, and a reef aquarium and some fruit flies (can’t keep their names straight). On the topic of names, I have taken on the moniker “eolith” for my online presence (e.g. Xbox Live, Twitter). This blog will be a bit of a stream of my consciousness and spirit as I endeavor to submit myself to the Will of God. You will encounter the Scripture. You will encounter the truths as I discover them. You may encounter what I call humor and even agree that’s what it’s called. You will see me through it all, and through all of me I hope you’ll see Jesus.
Other things about me:
- I love growing as a human being and disciple of Christ
- I attend Apex Community Church in Kettering, Ohio; where…
- I write for the Apex Anthologies blog
- I am on the Care Team
- I assist in teaching the Bible classes
- I am studying eldership
- ENTJ – but not purely so. I’m a man who likes to serve; but on occasion, watch out!
- ex-USAF C-17A Globemaster III pilot (Active Duty 1999-2007)
- geek (SciFi/Technology)
- I like driving cars, fast, performance
- and riding motorcycles: closest thing to flying there is on the ground
- I run Tough Mudders,
- I have fitness goals: 10% body fat, to have more than one ab, an even impress women
- I want to be in the sky
- I love reading
- I’m trying to be humble (usually failing)
- I provide Tech Support for anyone who asks
- I live in Dayton, OH
- I didn’t want the divorce, but God has His plans for me, and it brought me to full submision
- I love playing video games, but they’re not much of a priority anymore
- I love watching good movies, with good folks
- I will be your friend and serve you.
From the British Dictionary:
What does this really mean? In my mind, I am a crude, primitive tool in the hands of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I yield my heart, mind, and body to Him daily so that He will be glorified, exalted; and not me. When I seek my own will and exalt myself (as I often do), I diminish Him and accomplish nothing, and usually harm myself and others.
- Forms nouns referring to fields of knowledge or practice.
- Forms nouns relating to activities
- The activities, practices, and fields of knowledge of eolith.
- Something that may or may not involve humor. Or snark.
Contact using form below: